Presentation Skills Workshop: How to Give a Presentation that Inspires, Persuades, and WOWs Your Audience!
“Those who can speak and write well will dominate the 21st century and beyond!” – Ed Sykes
You have a great idea, solution, product, or service you want to share. Whether is a monthly meeting, company presentation, or trade association conference, at some point in your life, almost every person will need to present something in public! Your public speaking skills will become important if you want to separate yourself from the competition and become more successful
Quickly grow your career by being a more persuasive, powerful presenter. Use your ability to influence and persuade, to capture the attention of your co-workers, leaders, and others of influence to build your career! The power of your presentation can make the difference in your future success or failure!
In our workshop, Presentation Skills: How to Give a Presentation that Inspires, Persuades, and WOWs Your Audience, you will learn the secrets to mastering your public speaking skills in a safe environment with lecture, application, video feedback and positive, on-target evaluations.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply practical skills in preparation, rapture building, audience analysis, and effective presentation
- Minimize discomfort and nervousness
- Organize ideas quickly
- Construct an informative, persuasive presentation
- Motivate the audience to buy into your presentation and ideas
- Create powerful gestures and hand movements
- Deliver impromptu speeches with structural and content clarity
- Apply The Sykes Group’s Seven Points of Outstanding Speaking
- Build audience rapport with body language and gestures
- Persuasive your audiences
- Use PowerPoint to accentuate your points
- Use voice modulation and pacing
- Welcome and answer questions in a confident, in-control manner
- Close to get results
- Rehearse, deliver and integrate feedback
Join us for this fun, hands-on, one-day workshop, where you will take away your own custom speech format plus tools and tips you will use immediately to give powerful, persuasive presentations in any situation.
The Sykes Group Study/Workbook Guide (A $100 value)
One personal and group presentation videotaped and evaluated. With this knowledge you can shape your presentations around your natural strengths! (Priceless!)
When you attend the workshop, you will have access to one free half-hour, follow-up online coaching session with me to discuss any challenges you have to applying the presentation skills learned in the workshop or tips on an upcoming presentation you may be presenting. (A $300 value)
Seminar Date: March 20, 2015
Registration Fee: $129 (Early bird special is $99 if registered by March 18th and use CODE PPW_01)
Sign up today! Space is limited. Go to bit.ly/presenttsg or call us at 757-427-7032 to register or for additional information.
Be ready for your next opportunity to shine! Join us for this fun, life-changing presentation skills workshop and you will be a more confident, persuasive presenter today!